Grizzl-E Smart OCPP 1.6j Charger
The Grizzl-E Smart Level 2 EV Charger is compatible with any OCPP 1.6j server making it the perfect charger for developers to test their EV Charging software, smart home software, and much more.
Grizzl-E Supports all developers with documentation and support to ensure that Grizzl-E Smart works with their software.
Connect Grizzl-E Smart to Your Server
Grizzl-E Smart connects to a 2.4ghz Wi-Fi network. Ensure the network strength is −67 dBm or greater where the charger is located. Grizzl-E Smart uses an unsecured web socket to connect to a server.
- Plug in the Charger. Connect to the chargers Wi-Fi network UC_Smart_[ChargerSerial#].
- Enter the IP address 192.168.4.1.
- Select the Wi-Fi Name dropdown box. All networks able to connect with the charger will display.
- Enter the Password for the Wi-Fi network in the Password field. Confirm the password.
- Select Other charging network.
- Enter the OCPP URL into the text box. Format the URL as follows: Server_DNS/Charger_ID. Server DNS is defined at the server level. Charger ID can be set to anything but the serial number is normally used.
- Select the Submit button. Verify that you are connected. If connection is successful the indicator light will alternate between Blue and Cyan. UC_Smart_[ChargerSerial#] will no longer be discoverable. *Server DNS is defined at the server level. Charger ID can be set to anything but the serial number is normally used.
Ask About Integrating Grizzl-E Smart With Your OCPP Software