Grizzl-E Smart Commercial Bundle comes with Grizzl-E hardware, 3-year equipment replacement warranty, and 3-years of ChargeLab Commercial Network Services. With ChargeLab, you can control users, set pay-per-use fees, configure power management, and much more. These software capabilities are essential for any multi-family or commercial EV charger deployment.
Every Grizzl-E Commercial comes with a QR code and set-up guide. Once connected to ChargeLab Network Services, EV drivers can scan the QR code to easily control any Grizzl-E Commercial charger from a convenient web app. If you enable pay-per-use fees for your Grizzl-E Commercial chargers, you keep 100% of revenue generated after credit card processing fees. Power management, also known as load balancing, allows you to safely install more chargers on a limited electric circuit with no extra hardware.
On top of these features, ChargeLab provides 24/7 customer service for all Grizzl-E Commercial chargers, optional iOS and Android apps, plus a comprehensive dashboard to manage all of your chargers from one hub.
- Output: 40A, 10 kW – Default Factory Settings. Can also be configured to 16A, 24A, or 32A maximum current output.
- Charge Rate: 28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A, and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Power Requirements: Requires Dedicated 240 V 50A Breaker for 40A output, Dedicated 240V 40A breaker for 32A, Dedicated 240V 30A breaker for 24A, Dedicated 20A breaker for 16A output.
- Charging level type: Level 2 Charger.
- Wiring: Plug, NEMA 14-50P, NEMA 6
- Connectivity: Connects to 2.4ghz Wi-Fi router
- Charging Network: Free Subscription to ChargeLab Network Services
- Mounting type: Wall Mounted – Mounting bracket with security anti-theft features.
- Charging Cable Length: 24ft
- Plug type: J1772.
- Application: Indoor and Outdoor, NEMA 4 aluminum cast robust enclosure.
- Operating temperatures: -22F to 122F
- More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
- Simple to use.
- 3-years ChargeLab Network Services at no extra cost. After 3 years, the service can be extended in a one year subscription at the best available rate at the time of an extension.
- Made in Canada – able to withstand any environment.
- Indoor and Outdoor rated.
- 24ft Charging Cable.
- 3-year Warranty for Commercial Use.
- Control users, collect a payment, and set up Power-Sharing.
- 24/7 Customer service.
- Return and Refund Policy – 60 days returns are accepted in the unopened original box.
In the package, you will receive:
- Grizzl-E Smart Charger with 24ft J1772 charging cable and 14-inch input cable.
- QR Code Sticker and Set-Up Guide.
- Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket with security pin and mounting screws.
- EasyEVPlug holster and cable management system – mounting anchors and screws included.