Grizzl-E Kodiak Level 3 Fast Charger provides all Electric Vehicles with 24 kW output power to charge most EVs in one hour. Easy to install and with low-cost maintenance and network fees it is an ideal solution for providing fast charging at shopping centers, restaurants, parking lots, workplaces, or shared buildings. Connected wirelessly via OCPP1.6, upgrades, supervision, and operation can be done remotely in a smart and optimized way
- Vehicle Connection: CHAdeMO or CCS Combo 1.
- Input Power Requirements: Voltage 220V-240 VAC 50/60Hz 1 or 2 Phase (2P + Ground) Nominal input current 112A.
- Max output power: 24 kW.
- Cable length: 3.25 (10.6ft) meters
- Dimensions: H 1.25m (4.1ft) x L 0.50m (1.6ft) x W 0.25 (0.8ft. On Pedestal: H 1.85m (6.0ft) x L 0.53m (1.6ft) x W 0.3m (1ft)
- Weight: 93kg (205lbs). With Pedestal: 138kg (304lbs)
- Operating Temperature:-25°C (-13°F) to +50°C (122°F)
- Relative Humidity: – 10% to 95% IP level: 55 / Shock resistance: IK10
- Hardware Protection: Input fuses on each module, Output diode and fuse on power module, Fast-acting fuses on output, Charging plug defects / Communication failure
- Electronic Protection: Overload and output short-circuit, Over temperature and temperature regulation, Output over voltage
- Internet Connection: Wireless 3G/4G via OCPP1.6, LAN/TCP IP
- Payment and Identification: RFID reader
- Display: 7-inch touch screen monitor
Customers will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs. A representative from United Charger will contact you when your order is placed.