Grizzl-E Duo is the Dual-Charge Station designed to charge two electric vehicles simultaneously.
- Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America
- Two Power Cords for Dual Electric Vehicle Charging
- Intelligent power-sharing to maximize available current
- Provides up to 10kw to 1 vehicle
- IP67 (Water resistant), Fire resistant NEMA 4 Aluminum Cast Enclosure.
- Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections.
- Error monitoring for both chargers
- Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R or 6-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E.
- Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations.
- Maximum Power Output: 40A, 10kW. Can also be configured to 16A, 24A, or 32A maximum current output.
- Power Sharing: Splits the available current to charge two electric vehicles simultaneously.
- Power Requirements: Requires Dedicated 240 V 50A Breaker for 40A output, Dedicated 240V 40A breaker for 32A, Dedicated 240V 30A breaker for 24A, Dedicated 20A breaker for 16A output.
- Charging level type: Level 2 Charger.
- Wiring: Plug: NEMA 14-50P or NEMA 6-50
- Mounting type: Wall Mounted – Mounting bracket with security anti-theft features.
- Connector type: J1772 (x2)
- Enclosure: Indoor and Outdoor, NEMA 4 aluminum cast robust enclosure.
- Operating temperatures: -22F to 122F
In the package, you will receive:
- Grizzl-E Duo EV Charger with two 24ft J1772 charging cables and 24-inch input cable
- Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket with security pin and mounting screws.
- Two EasyEVPlug holster and cable management systems – mounting anchors and screws included.
Please Note: Orders more than $600 will be subject to US duties and fees.
The cables, enclosure, and PCB simple reek of quality. Well made, great value. I also appreciate the lack of fragile and buggy “why-tech” features like apps and wifi – Built to last,
High quality dual charger solution. Splits ampacity between vehicles automatically until one vehicle is charged or unplugged, then resumes charging the other vehicle at maximum speed. Long 24ft premium cables.
Shane Mathews (verified owner) –
The duo greatly simplified my original charging plans for my two cars (Tesla Model Y LR, Polestar 2 Dual Motor LR). Works great with my 14-50 plug and 50A GFCI breaker (just have to reset the breaker after initially inserting the EVSE plug). Great company, great product.
Rob Schapiro –
Great product but just know that you will have to pay customs fees if you live in the US. They don’t include this in the shipping charge and you will get a bill from FedEx in the mail.
Gleb Nikiforov –
Custom fees are only on products $600 USD or more, but we are opening distribution center in USA in November, so shipments will cost less and will be no problem with customs.