Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition with white cables is back for a limited time. Features Special Edition White Enclosure with white cables.
- Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America.
- UL Tested and Certified.
- IP67 Water and Fire-resistant Indoor Aluminum Cast Enclosure.
- Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections.
- Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery.
- Built-in GFCI.
- Easy to install. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – install a simple 14-50R outlet, and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E.
- Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations.
- More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
- Return and Refund Policy – 60 days returns are accepted in the unopened original box.
- Maximum Power Output: 40A, 10 KW. Can also be configured to 16A, 24A, or 32A maximum current output.
- Charge Rate:28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A, and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Power Requirements: Requires Dedicated 240 V 50A Breaker for 40A output, Dedicated 240V 40A breaker for 32A, Dedicated 240V 30A breaker for 24A, Dedicated 20A breaker for 16A output.
- Charging level type: Level 2 Charger.
- Wiring: Plug: NEMA 14-50P
- Charging Cable Length: 24ft Cable.
- Mounting type: Wall Mounted – Mounting bracket with security anti-theft features.
- Connector type: J1772 Output Connector
- Enclosure: Indoor and Outdoor, NEMA 4 aluminum cast robust enclosure.
- Operating temperatures: –22F to 122F
In the package, you will receive:
- Classic Grizzl-E Charger with 24ft J1772 charging cable and 14-inch 14-50P plug input cable
- Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket with security pin and mounting screws.
- EasyEVPlug holster and cable management system – mounting anchors and screws included.
There are no reviews yet.