Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition a simple, powerful, heavy-duty, and portable Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
- Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America.
- UL Tested and Certified.
- IP67 Water and Fire-resistant Indoor Aluminum Cast Enclosure.
- Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections.
- Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery.
- Built-in GFCI.
- Easy to install. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – install a simple 14-50R outlet, and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E.
- Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations.
- More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
- Return and Refund Policy – 60 days returns are accepted in the unopened original box.
- Maximum Power Output: 40A, 10 kW. Can also be configured to 16A, 24A, or 32A maximum current output.
- Charge Rate:28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A, and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Power Requirements: Requires Dedicated 240 V 50A Breaker for 40A output, Dedicated 240V 40A breaker for 32A, Dedicated 240V 30A breaker for 24A, Dedicated 20A breaker for 16A output.
- Charging level type: Level 2 Charger.
- Wiring: Plug: NEMA 14-50P
- Charging Cable Length: 24ft Cable.
- Mounting type: Wall Mounted – Mounting bracket with security anti-theft features.
- Connector type: J1772 Output Connector
- Enclosure: Indoor and Outdoor, NEMA 4 aluminum cast robust enclosure.
- Operating temperatures: –22F to 122F
In the package, you will receive:
- Classic Grizzl-E Charger with 24ft J1772 charging cable and 14-inch 14-50P plug input cable
- Aluminum quick-release mounting bracket with security pin and mounting screws.
- EasyEVPlug holster and cable management system – mounting anchors and screws included.
Seems to be a good charger, but these people do not appear to have any downloadable user manual for the Avalanche Edition.
In fact, if you look on their website for the available models, the Avalanche Edition isn’t even shown.
What’s up with this?
Lauritz Goodrich (verified owner) –
Seriously heavy duty, well made charger! The mobile charger that came with our car (Mach-E) was only so-so and this is a huge upgrade and charges faster at 40 Amp. Great looking and seems top notch for quality. I would buy again.
Kevin McCloskey –
This is a Grizzl-e classic in white. I got a refurb in Dec 2022. to replace a Blink charger. The metal box was pristine, but there were some visible scuff marks on the cord. The cord is definitely thicker than the cord on my old unit. The refurbished unit has the same guarantee. It was $50 U.S. cheaper than a new one.. I had an electrician put in wiring for the prior Blink unit so I was able to install this Grizzle-e in 10 minutes.
Blayne Adams –
Got this charger 2 months ago and it has been rock solid, nice heavy duty box and it has been exposed to a cold and wet Oregon winter with many days being below freezing temperatures, snow and hail , and keeps working perfectly in charging my new Chevy Bolt EUV. Thank you for making such a excellent wall charger at an affordable price, if you need a charger and it’s going to be installed outside where it’s exposed to the elements, this is the one to get.