- Gasket is already included with the lid, charger is NEMA 4 and you can power wash it.
- Grizzl-E can be easily hardwired by any electrician, manual describes what need to be done.
- We offer inexpensive lock pin as accessory for the charger.
— Quality parts, made and tested (prior to shipping) in Canada– 3 year warranty
— Exceptional customer service – I even heard directly from the CEO – how often does that happen? This just speaks volumes about being invested in product and client
— Very competitive price for quality and features (adjustable Amperage – which competitors as of now, charge Arm and Leg for – which I don’t have any extra limbs)
– I bought the premium cable version, 24 foot – have it hooked up to my 50 AMP circuit (thanks to my Mr. electrician magician) and situated in front of my driveway – this thing is solid and cable is thick and pliable even in 9 degrees F (see photos) and layered with a 1/4 inch or ice
– Charges my Honda Clarity in about 2 hours from ZERO (about 24 miles per hour)
– Has helped electrify my 34 mile commute (which I usually complete in full electric with the exception of days below 20F, where I’m on hybrid more for about 4-6 miles.
United Chargers CEO
Member of the Board of Electric Mobility Canada
EV owner and enthusiast since 2012
CEO of Autochargers.ca Corporation – Canadian Reseller and installer of all EVSE brands in Canada since 2013.