- Gasket is already included with the lid, charger is NEMA 4 and you can power wash it.
- Grizzl-E can be easily hardwired by any electrician, manual describes what need to be done.
- We offer inexpensive lock pin as accessory for the charger.
— Quality parts, made and tested (prior to shipping) in Canada– 3 year warranty
— Exceptional customer service – I even heard directly from the CEO – how often does that happen? This just speaks volumes about being invested in product and client
— Very competitive price for quality and features (adjustable Amperage – which competitors as of now, charge Arm and Leg for – which I don’t have any extra limbs)
– I bought the premium cable version, 24 foot – have it hooked up to my 50 AMP circuit (thanks to my Mr. electrician magician) and situated in front of my driveway – this thing is solid and cable is thick and pliable even in 9 degrees F (see photos) and layered with a 1/4 inch or ice
– Charges my Honda Clarity in about 2 hours from ZERO (about 24 miles per hour)
– Has helped electrify my 34 mile commute (which I usually complete in full electric with the exception of days below 20F, where I’m on hybrid more for about 4-6 miles.
As for the quality – we stand behind our products! Grizzl-E charger has been proudly made in Canada with the highest quality and tested with ALL EVs on the road today and have been tested in both winter and summer conditions.
United Chargers CEO
Member of the Board of Electric Mobility Canada
EV owner and enthusiast since 2012
CEO of Autochargers.ca Corporation – Canadian Reseller and installer of all EVSE brands in Canada since 2013.